Information our website gathers
- Data that you provide on our site when completing a questionnaire or requesting information.
- Also, the fact that you visited the site and which pages on that site that you visited.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
How we use website information
- To respond to a request that you make.
- To aggregate data to assess trends for marketing purposes.
- To contact you to provide information on subject matter that appears to be of interest to you.
We reserve the right to use or disclose your information if required by law or if we reasonably believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law, court order, or legal process.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your information. The term “outside party” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.